A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any website. The cookie is used to enable the website to remember your visit when you browse the same page again. Cookies typically store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt a website’s content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to clear or disable them, etc., please click on this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies, These ensure that any users posting blog comments are human and not automated applications. This is a way to combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: These store cookies to prepare statistics on the site’s visitor traffic. By using this website, you consent to Google’s handling of information about you. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect must be addressed directly to Google.
- Social media: All social media use their own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
DISABLING OR CLEARING COOKIES
At any time, you can exercise your right to disable or clear cookies from this website. The steps differ depending on the browser you are using.
Below is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives shall assume responsibility for the content or the reliability of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this policy on cookies.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- If you have questions or concerns about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the contact section.